Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog.
I’m Rondi Lauterbach, but my blog, which makes its home here, is called Feasting on Christ. Welcome to the table!
I could only make chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon toast when I married Mark.
The Joy of Cooking became my cooking Bible during our seminary days. Which is probably why in my mind, cooking and studying Scripture go hand in hand.
I learned to do both during those early years.
In 2016 I wrote Hungry: Learning to Feed Your Soul with Christ.
And in 2018 I launched the video series.
Are you hungry?
Are you hungry to see how the work of Christ applies to your life today? You’ve come to the right place. In each post my goal is to bring Jesus from the page of our Bible into our senses, so we can:
- See Jesus
- Taste Grace
- Hear Good News
Please help yourself to a few samples below.
And be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss the next meal I serve up!
Top 10 Posts
- Fifteen Minutes
- Gospel of Mark: Whose Energy?
- Turning Halloween into God’s Feast
- Found in Him: Messy Marriage
- Gospel of Mark: The Best Protection
- Grace for Change
- Now Why Would God Promise That?
- Hear Good News: The Preached Word
- Hungry for God to Break the Silence
- Found in Him: When Hide & Seek is No Longer a Game